What impact would a U.S. Degree have on your career?
Attracted to the reach and respect of a US degree, thousands of working professionals – from over 130 countries – just like you are realizing their academic goals through University of Phoenix Online Courses, the largest private university in the United States, without ever leaving their homes, their jobs or their families.
Founded in 1989, our Online campus is one of the oldest in the industry to offer internationally established degrees based on the same, US curriculum used for over 30 years on our ground campuses throughout the US, Canada, Puerto Rico and the Netherlands.
University of Phoenix offers over 50 degree programs in the fields of Business, Technology, Healthcare, Education and Social and Behavioral Sciences. Each program is:
- Fast-paced. Take classes one at a time for 5 to 6 weeks each.
- Cutting-edge. Acquire skills and expertise that are in high demand with programs that are continually updated.
- Concentrated. Maximum 20 students per class, most students can earn their graduate degree in just 2 years.
- Hands-on. Learn from the most effective combination of theory and practical experience; all faculty members hold a master’s or doctoral degree and work in the fields they teach.
- Engaging. Work with over 140,000 other experienced professionals from various corporations and across industries around the world. Apply your coursework immediately in your work environment.